- No dilution of equity: The first and most important factor which grabs your attention is the fact that via P2P Lending, securing funds do not mean your share of the company is diluted. If you were to accept funds from any private financer (equity based), your control over the company would be diluted. By accepting funds through debt, you are securing your control over the company’s future.
- P2P is a modern solution for business finance: Even if a business goes to a big bank with a functional idea of a brilliant new product and a fantastic business plan, they will still feel a lot of frustration as a result of the banks’ reluctance to lend. With online platform, applying for a loan becomes much easier and is a refreshing change. Most forward thinking entrepreneurs are now turning to P2P lending which can provide the right amount of flexibility that a start-up requires when it comes to securing funds.
- P2P Lending businesses understand start-ups: With Peer-to-Peer lending still relatively new to the market, alternative lenders in the space have faced many of the challenges that all start-ups must overcome. Therefore, with P2P lending there is a very high chance that you will be dealing with individuals who have a genuine and personal understanding of what you are going through.
- P2P Lending is fast: Companies who are successful in getting finances from mainstream sources still have to go through very slow and tedious processes which are not suitable considering the fact that these firms usually require a rapid source of finance. With p2P, the application process along with disbursal of the loan is extremely quick. Start-ups need this kind of speed and efficiency.
You are here : Home / p2plending / peer to peer lending / peer to peer lending in India / peer to peer lending platforms / rupaiyaexchange.com / startupindia / Start-ups turn to P2P Lending
Wednesday, 3 February 2016
As an entrepreneur, have you ever tried to raise funds for your brand new firm? Whether it is trying to secure a loan from a bank or trying to get funded through private capital, you have to go through a nightmare to end up with a deal you are not happy with. The answer to this trouble lies in Crowdfunding – especially with Peer-to-Peer lending.
Peer-to-Peer lending isn’t only meant for personal loans. It is now a useful source for many start-ups worldwide. Studies show that P2P Lending to start-ups is increasing 200% per year. This trend can be easily identified when start-ups often have to deal with the overly cautious and risk averse attitude of mainstream business finance sources.
Here are some reasons as to why Peer-to-Peer lending is the fastest growing branch of the alternative finance sector:
About Rohan Hazrati
Rohan is the Founder of the Peer-to-Peer lending platform Rupaiyaexchange.
Subscribe via email
Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.
What is P2P?
- alternative finance
- bank rate cuts
- benefits for investment
- Bond Market
- CC limits
- consumer loans
- corporate tax rate
- demonetisation impact
- digital India
- digital transactions
- digital wallets
- expectation from budget 2017
- fight against corruption and terrorism
- fintech startups after demonetisation
- GST 4 Slab Structure
- GST bill
- GST tax slabs
- Interest Rate
- Investment options
- Investment plans
- Money Manager
- Mutual Funds
- narendra modi
- narendra modi speech for corruption
- OD limits
- p2p lending
- p2p lending in India
- P2P Loans in India
- pay day loans
- payday loans
- peer to peer lending
- peer to peer lending in India
- peer to peer lending platforms
- Peer to Peer Lending. Plastic currency
- Rs 500 and Rs 1000 banned
- rupaiya exchange
- Short term credit mismatch
- short term loans
- stock market
- surgical strikes on black money
- Union budget 2017
- VAT implementation
- VAT on alcohol
- VAT on food
- why demonetisation
- A Way of Helping – Medical Emergency Loans
- Pay Day loans
- Gold vs. Peer-to-Peer Lending
- Real Estate vs. Peer-to-Peer Lending
- Stocks vs. Peer-to-Peer Lending
- Recession Friendly Investments
- Why Peer-to-Peer Lending is here to stay
- Role of technology in alternate finance: Part 2
- Role of technology in alternative finance - Part 1...
- Why is P2P Lending becoming more popular with inve...
- Entrepreneurs: Peer-to-Peer Lending vs. Crowdfundi...
- Risk and rewards can be inversely proportional - S...
- Four predictions for P2P Lending in 2016 for India...
- Route to Alternative Financing
- Start-ups turn to P2P Lending
- What does P2P lending Advocate?
- Understanding your alternate credit score
- ▼ February (17)