You are here : Home / alternative finance / pay day loans / payday loans / rupaiyaexchange.com / short term loans / Pay Day loans
Tuesday, 23 February 2016
There are times when you make that a last minute expense or an exigency hits you – these are times when you need some financial help albeit for a very short duration. You know that you can cover up when your salary hits your account in the subsequent month.
What do you do in such cases – run to family members or borrow from friends?
While the above is a reality, we thought why not make it a little formal.
This is where Payday loans come in. Simply put these are short term loans which start from ‘few days’ to a couple of months. Generally these are to bridge the short term mismatch between income and expenses.
While from a borrowers’ perspective it helps tide over that rough patch, from a lenders’ perspective this a perfect solution to park his money for a very short duration and earn a higher income on this money.
RupaiyaExchange offers PayDay loans starting from 5 days upto 60 days with an amount upto Rs. 50,000.
So next time you face a temporary mismatch in your finances – just click https://www.rupaiyaexchange.com/
About Rohan Hazrati
Rohan is the Founder of the Peer-to-Peer lending platform Rupaiyaexchange.
Subscribe via email
Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.
What is P2P?
- alternative finance
- bank rate cuts
- benefits for investment
- Bond Market
- CC limits
- consumer loans
- corporate tax rate
- demonetisation impact
- digital India
- digital transactions
- digital wallets
- expectation from budget 2017
- fight against corruption and terrorism
- fintech startups after demonetisation
- GST 4 Slab Structure
- GST bill
- GST tax slabs
- Interest Rate
- Investment options
- Investment plans
- Money Manager
- Mutual Funds
- narendra modi
- narendra modi speech for corruption
- OD limits
- p2p lending
- p2p lending in India
- P2P Loans in India
- pay day loans
- payday loans
- peer to peer lending
- peer to peer lending in India
- peer to peer lending platforms
- Peer to Peer Lending. Plastic currency
- Rs 500 and Rs 1000 banned
- rupaiya exchange
- Short term credit mismatch
- short term loans
- stock market
- surgical strikes on black money
- Union budget 2017
- VAT implementation
- VAT on alcohol
- VAT on food
- why demonetisation
- A Way of Helping – Medical Emergency Loans
- Pay Day loans
- Gold vs. Peer-to-Peer Lending
- Real Estate vs. Peer-to-Peer Lending
- Stocks vs. Peer-to-Peer Lending
- Recession Friendly Investments
- Why Peer-to-Peer Lending is here to stay
- Role of technology in alternate finance: Part 2
- Role of technology in alternative finance - Part 1
- Why is P2P Lending becoming more popular with inve...
- Entrepreneurs: Peer-to-Peer Lending vs. Crowdfunding
- Risk and rewards can be inversely proportional - S...
- Four predictions for P2P Lending in 2016 for India
- Route to Alternative Financing
- Start-ups turn to P2P Lending
- What does P2P lending Advocate?
- Understanding your alternate credit score
- ▼ February (17)