Home / Without Label / When savings are just not enough anymore!
Wednesday, 6 January 2016
If we look at a normal individual today there are plenty of reasons that one works during his/ her life, earns and saves. This is to achieve some of the life’s goals set out for him/ herself.
Without any order of priority these goals (generally) include:
2. A good honeymoon – overseas or in India
3. Buying a good family car
4. Building a house (or two these days!)
5. Childs education
6. Childs marriage
7. Yearly vacation for family
8. Some ‘luxurious’ purchases to make your spouse happy!
9. Parent’s health expenses (if you are in a joint family)
10. In some cases, starting your Own business (with the startup culture around)
11. Early retirement
12. Probably a good tour with spouse post retirement
13. Retirement expenses
14. And lastly, though not very common, – pre booking of funeral expenses
So you have been planning, budgeting and saving for a while – for achieving one or more of these objectives?
However, there always comes a point where you feel – it’s not possible – and that the savings are not enough to achieve the goals set out for yourselves. The reaction to this situation then is to simply reduce your expectations or try to work harder to earn more and hence save more!
The trick is to not do either of the above, rather it is to make sure that your money is working harder than yourself!
Regular and diversified investments in the right instruments can lead you to achieve each of your goals.
As per the famous billionaire – Warren Buffet – “Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second source”
Creating and having multiple source of income is one of the best way to step up the ladder and achieve your financial goals. We can study and learn how to invest to grow our money and create passive income on the side.
Get up and start investing today – for creating and achieving the right set of goals is always in your hand!
Rohan Hazrati (@HazratiRohan) is the Founder of Rupaiya Exchange.@RupaiyaExchange is a virtual market place for Peer to Peer Lending. rupaiyaexchange.com
About Rohan Hazrati
Rohan is the Founder of the Peer-to-Peer lending platform Rupaiyaexchange.
Subscribe via email
Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.
What is P2P?
- alternative finance
- bank rate cuts
- benefits for investment
- Bond Market
- CC limits
- consumer loans
- corporate tax rate
- demonetisation impact
- digital India
- digital transactions
- digital wallets
- expectation from budget 2017
- fight against corruption and terrorism
- fintech startups after demonetisation
- GST 4 Slab Structure
- GST bill
- GST tax slabs
- Interest Rate
- Investment options
- Investment plans
- Money Manager
- Mutual Funds
- narendra modi
- narendra modi speech for corruption
- OD limits
- p2p lending
- p2p lending in India
- P2P Loans in India
- pay day loans
- payday loans
- peer to peer lending
- peer to peer lending in India
- peer to peer lending platforms
- Peer to Peer Lending. Plastic currency
- Rs 500 and Rs 1000 banned
- rupaiya exchange
- Short term credit mismatch
- short term loans
- stock market
- surgical strikes on black money
- Union budget 2017
- VAT implementation
- VAT on alcohol
- VAT on food
- why demonetisation
- Change of mindset…to bank you don’t need a Bank al...
- Showdown: Peer-to-Peer Lending Vs. Traditional Ban...
- Celebrate your financial independence!
- Peer-to-peer lending helping MSMEs
- Oil Prices – the fall!
- How peer-to-peer lending platforms are transformin...
- Consolidation of loans – a wise bet…
- How can you help yourself! – A Lender’s perspectiv...
- When savings are just not enough anymore!
- Is Peer to peer lending dangerous – the myth!
- ▼ January (10)