Friday, 29 January 2016
Monday, 25 January 2016
Saturday, 23 January 2016
- No Guarantor or collateral required
- Flexibility in amounts
- No past history or credit reports required
- No prepayment penalties
- Non dilution of equity at an initial stages of business
- No limit on the number of individuals from whom investment can be taken
One has to just register and apply for loans – credibility and transparency are the most essential parameters in such cases and to ensure that your loans are funded.
Wednesday, 20 January 2016
Tuesday, 19 January 2016
As in the West and other developed markets, the day that P2P lending becomes a mainstream Alternative Finance source, in India, is not far away.
Wednesday, 13 January 2016
Friday, 8 January 2016
However, there is another key stakeholder in the entire chain of Peer-to-peer lending – The Borrower.
3. Give as much background on the P2P lending website as possible
5. Keep your social profile clean and upto date
One of the important credit checks is that of your social profile. Please ensure that your social profile is upto date and clean. The world is getting online - please ensure that you are clean with respect to your web presence. Also please note that creating 'fake' profiles or 'dressing up' your profiles do not help (unfortunately)
Wednesday, 6 January 2016
If we look at the risks and elaborate them further, we can declassify this mystery surrounding the peer to peer economy:
Given the above, I for one do not believe in the myth of this asset class being ‘dangerous’ and think that peer to peer lending can easily fit into ones investment nest.
You can write to us (firstname.lastname@example.org)/ visit the website (rupaiyaexchange.com) or tweet us @RupaiyaExchange
Views are personal
#rupaiyaexchange #p2p #p2plending #loans #borrow #alternative financing #retirement #fintech
What is P2P?
- alternative finance
- bank rate cuts
- benefits for investment
- Bond Market
- CC limits
- consumer loans
- corporate tax rate
- demonetisation impact
- digital India
- digital transactions
- digital wallets
- expectation from budget 2017
- fight against corruption and terrorism
- fintech startups after demonetisation
- GST 4 Slab Structure
- GST bill
- GST tax slabs
- Interest Rate
- Investment options
- Investment plans
- Money Manager
- Mutual Funds
- narendra modi
- narendra modi speech for corruption
- OD limits
- p2p lending
- p2p lending in India
- P2P Loans in India
- pay day loans
- payday loans
- peer to peer lending
- peer to peer lending in India
- peer to peer lending platforms
- Peer to Peer Lending. Plastic currency
- Rs 500 and Rs 1000 banned
- rupaiya exchange
- Short term credit mismatch
- short term loans
- stock market
- surgical strikes on black money
- Union budget 2017
- VAT implementation
- VAT on alcohol
- VAT on food
- why demonetisation
- Change of mindset…to bank you don’t need a Bank al...
- Showdown: Peer-to-Peer Lending Vs. Traditional Ban...
- Celebrate your financial independence!
- Peer-to-peer lending helping MSMEs
- Oil Prices – the fall!
- How peer-to-peer lending platforms are transformin...
- Consolidation of loans – a wise bet…
- How can you help yourself! – A Lender’s perspectiv...
- When savings are just not enough anymore!
- Is Peer to peer lending dangerous – the myth!
- ▼ January (10)